Grotto Bay Beach Resort & Spa
4-Star Family Friendly Resort by the Sea
The resort sits on a lush tropical estate featuring dramatic caves along the water’s edge in Bailey’s Bay. Scattered over 21 acres and sloping down toward two private beaches are 11 colorful cottages in traditional Bermudian architecture overlooking the clear turquoise waters dotted with small islands.
Swim in the shallow waters off our private pink sand beach, in the fresh water pool, or languish in the outdoor Jacuzzi situated among a lush garden above the beach. Sail, snorkel, paddle board, dive ancient wrecks or explore the delicate coral reefs. Grab an early morning fishing charter, take a cruise on a sunny afternoon or a glorious sunset sail right from our dock.
Play tennis night or day, work out in our ocean-front gym or get pampered in our 500,000-year-old cave spa. The resort is conveniently located within five minutes of two of Bermuda’s finest golf courses and the L.F. Wade International Airport.
At Grotto Bay Beach Resort & Spa our extensive list of amenities and activities ensures there is something for everyone to enjoy.
- An outdoor pool with a waterslide, sun loungers, and pool umbrellas
- Free self parking
- Buffet breakfast (surcharge), 4 outdoor tennis courts, and express check-out
- Luggage storage, a gift shop, and multilingual staff
- Guest reviews say great things the breakfast, overall value, and helpful staff
All 201 rooms include comforts such as air conditioning, as well as perks like free WiFi and safes.
Other conveniences in all rooms include:
- Rollaway/extra beds (surcharge) and free cribs/infant beds
- Bathrooms with shower/tub combinations and free toiletries
- LCD TVs with premium channels
- LED light bulbs, refrigerators, and coffee/tea makers
- Business Centre
- Children Activities
- Dry Cleaning
- Fitness Centre
- Free Wifi
- Laundry Service
- Meeting Rooms
- Non-smoking Hotel
- Outdoor Pool
- Public Wifi
- Tennis Court
11 Blue Hole Hill Hamilton Parish, CR04 Bermuda